Saturday, October 06, 2007
Bloodsuckers

Usually, when I vent my rage on the bloodsuckers of my beloved hometown, Cochin, I’m writing about the highly evolved tactical team of mosquitoes ruling the region. If ever researchers were to do a full fledged study on these freaks of nature, they would unanimously agree, in my opinion, that they may be stung to death before they can complete the study…

But today, I’m talking about two legged, non-flying, professional bloodsuckers. Not lawyers in this case, cos I’m talking ‘blood’ in the more literal sense… Nurses. Now I have nothing against the profession. Let nursing nurses nurse… that was always my stand… But some of the recent activities in my life has got some blood flowing (continue reading)
 
posted by Hammy at 1:34 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger silverine

    :))

    Good one!!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger dj

    This is lolarious! Are nurses really that bad down there? Methinks those nurses must be sent for more training, where they can practice on other nurses.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Arun Jose Francis

    hehe... nice one dude! So back with a bang! Keep it going!