Wednesday, October 10, 2007
You can check out any time you like, but...
For those who came in late... I was admitted into a Hospital ward on suspicion of Typhoid. This is true... I wasn't under treatment for Typhoid, mind you... ... I was brought in because of 'alleged Typhoid-like symptoms'. It started one lovely Friday morning... which turned out to be not-so-lovely-after-all, as I suddenly got inflicted with high fever. If the eyewitness accounts hold true, there was visible smoke rising from my body which obscured vision within the surrounding area. Of course, I’m considering this remark as a highly exaggerated, inaccurate observation, fabricated mostly by myself.

Let's just leave it at the fact that I was pretty sick. I had to be flown out of Bangalore and into Cochin so that I can be watched over by THE experts… I’m not talking about experts in medicine… I was talking about experts on ME… my parents…

I was taken directly from the airport into (continue reading)

 
posted by Hammy at 11:20 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Retail Coupons

    Good to see you're back, man! Good post.. keep writing! :-)

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Hammy

    Thanks, dude... That’s right. I'm BACK!!!... Back to rise from the ashes like a phoenix... to soar amidst eagles... unless eagles are natural predators of phoenixes...
    That would be rather embarassing, doncha think? Rising from ashes only to be pecked to death by rebelling racist goddamn eagles... Damn... Rising from the dead is hard enough without the prospect of becoming bird food... When you think about it, you get boiling mad against the pesky eagles. What do they think of themselves?? Who gave them the kingdom of the skies? What the...

    Sorry. Got a bit emotional there...

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Arun Jose Francis

    hehe... enjoyed the comment above as much as the post itself... u r in full flight! I don't think any eagle can catch u... ;-))

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger silverine

    tch tch you should get readmitted immediately :p