Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saving Face - For Your Eyes Only

Ok, I’ve thought about this long and hard. I think I’ll do it. I’m going to trust you with a secret. But shh… not a word to anyone. Like I just said… It’s a secret. It’s a teeny tiny incident that happened a couple of weeks ago. I haven’t told a soul. And I haven’t told a soul because it’s embarrassing. Oh my god, what am I doing? This is a mistake. I shouldn’t write about this. Let me write about something else… like… errr… cricket. Ya. India scored, like a ton of points… or goals… I mean… bah… who am I kidding? Me writing about cricket is like George Bush writing a book on ethics.

What the hell. I think I can trust you with my secret. But first, you have to swear you won’t tell anyone. No, no one. Absolutely none. Mum’s the word, and no, you’re not telling her either. This can’t be one of those ‘i-swear-i will-never-drink-again‘ or ‘no-new-taxes‘ kind of promise. No. This time, you must mean it. Pinky swear.

Ok. So this happened a couple of weeks back. Whatever (continue reading)

 
posted by Hammy at 9:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: