Sunday, February 10, 2008
Playing dumb - the professional way

Who would have believed it? I was busy. Me. I still remember the time not too long back when the most tiring work I had was to muffle the sounds of my snores. And today, I am so loaded with work that I'd probably have to hire a secretary to brush my teeth. Today morning, I reviewed my projects, packed up my notes, charted my expenses, and got the recordings collated and organized. And now, I had to go and do my biggest task for the day... getting a rick.

If you've been to Bangalore, you'd know that getting a rick is never easy. But today would be fairly easier than otherwise, I told myself. Today, I'm trying to get to (continue reading)

 
posted by Hammy at 1:11 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hahahahahaha...brilliant...very humorous.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Hammy

    Thanks, Nishanth

    Try reading the full material at Playing Dumb - the professional way

    :)

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Alex Mcone

    Ash shaving her head ? Ahhhhhhh that scared the hell out of me.

    Nice one, made me laugh. You've earned your right to my reader and bloglist. :)

    BTW - thanks for your comments

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "Try reading the full material at Playing Dumb - the professional way"

    ha ha ha good rebuttal :_))

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Hammy

    Errr....

    Rebuttal?

    That wasn't my intention, anonymous.

    I appreciate Nishanth's comment... as I do yours...

    :)