Sunday, January 20, 2008
GTS - Grand Theft Scooto

Though you may not guess to look at me, the Hamish persona has always been the kind of honest, law abiding citizen that people write songs about (like 'Bad bad Leroy Brown' No, wait… scratch that. It's not the theme I was looking for. Hmm… I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure there are some songs that fit the bill.) I was probably never the ideal candidate for the Model Citizen of the Year award, but my heart's always been in the right place (in the middle of the thorax with the largest part slightly offset to the left). So it will be surprising for some to know that I was the direct accomplice of a motor-vehicle theft.

It is with a heavy heart (heavy, but still in the middle of the thorax with the largest part slightly offset to the left) that I shall now relate the incident which people have come to call GTS – (continue reading)
 
posted by Hammy at 9:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: