Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Researchers Going Bananas

In the heat of WW2, amidst chaos, anarchy, and a general spread of terror, it was Winston Churchill who proudly stood on the podium and with grim determination, said, “Alas, if only we knew the stability of freeze-dried bananas, we could have lived without fear.”

Well, ok, ok…. Actually, he said something way cooler; something like “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”; but he could have just as easily included the banana remark somewhere there. That would have been really considerate of him. I could have started this note with a true quote instead of a made-up one.

But I’m not one to hold grudges. I’ll make do with what I have. I am, as you can see, more flexible than a drunken slinky.

But I’m straying from the point. I tend to do that at times. To get back on track, today’s topic: Freeze Dried Bananas… Yes, (continue reading)

 
posted by Hammy at 3:12 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: